Friday, December 29, 2006

Favor me, favor me with your glance

Hello, gentle readers, and welcome to Restricted View. Here you will find lots of talk of theatre, and probably some talk of other arts as well. There will definitely be geeky musical-theatre referencing, and there will probably be some mooning over stage stars for whom I have a weakness. There will be much bitching about the inflated cost of a Broadway ticket, and some sneering at what passes for entertainment on the Great White Way these days. I may occasionally catalog the odd things I see on the subway, and I will probably forget, from time to time, that there is a world outside of New York City. Other than that, I'm not sure what the future will hold. But I can make a few promises to you, my hopefully loyal reading public.

I pledge that I will never:
  • write entire entries in pseudo-verse.
  • tell you what I'm "currently listening to," unless it's relevant.
  • refer to myself in the third person (e.g., "The Restricted Viewer missed her chance to see The Times They Are A-Changin'...")
  • write about my cats (I have no cats).
And really, what more can you ask?

No comments: