- The King and I: Shall I Tell You What I Think of You?
- A Chorus Line: God I Hope I Get It*
- Death of a Salesman: Attention Must Be Paid
- Oliver!: Consider Yourself Part of the Furniture
- Follies: The God-Why-Won't-You-Cast-Me Blues
- Lear: Every Inch a King!
- The Last Five Years: If I Don't Get a Callback I Can Go to Crate & Barrel With Mom and Buy a Couch
- Damn Yankees: Whatever America Wants, America Gets!
- The Music Man: There's Nothing Halfway About the Reality Show Way to Cast You, if We Cast You (Which We May Not Do at All)
*Too obvious, I know. But I included it anyway because it would result in two revivals of A Chorus Line running on Broadway at the same time, which would be even more superfluous than another revival of Grease.