Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The post-Mother's Day crunch

Sorry so quiet this week, folks; I've got a lot going on, including another speaking engagement to prepare for (they love me in New Haven!). Why not take this time to catch up on what's happening with Mother Load? Check out the New York Times review, and read more about the show in offoffonline's feature article. Then be sure to read their review, which says in part: "This frank, funny, and rather frightening adventure on the front lines of motherhood should be required viewing for the overachiever in all of us." Couldn't have said it better myself. If you're still hungry for more, I direct you to the Broadway Bullet interview with Amy, available as a podcast. (I'm discovering all sorts of interesting theatre sites, thanks to this show.)

P.S. The Tony nominations are out! As they say in the Playbills: How many have you seen?

No comments: