Thursday, June 7, 2007

I could make it longer, if you like the style...

Today (Thursday) was supposed to be a day off for me; I'm out of town, home for my brother's high school graduation, and I didn't even bring the laptop with me. Which is why, when all this was happening, I was out in the backyard, watching ants and building a pile of sticks with my two-year-old niece. I don't want to get all A.A. Milne on you, but there it is; I'm taking the time for a number of things that weren't important yesterday, as it were. And so I haven't prepared any remarks or anything, but faithful readers (ye happy few!) who don't know what I'm talking about should check out that link. And all you new folks, thanks for stopping by! (And if you're looking to hire a "lovable" blogger who's "not a writer" and "barely a reader" -- clips notwithstanding -- drop me a line.)

1 comment:

Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

how very post-modernly cool. I'm so proud to know you. ;)