Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I want your spirits to climb

Spotted at last night's Encores! performance of Gypsy: Neil Patrick Harris! I was happy to have the fiance at my side to confirm the sighting, and to make the obligatory "Doogie" reference (I'm too much of a snob). He was sitting not far from us, but in what I hope was a much better seat, because mine could hardly have been worse. But I'm getting ahead of myself...

You know there's nothing I'd rather do than tell you about last night's show, but wouldn't you know it, another fashion bible needs my copy-editing attention today. So you'll have to sit tight till tomorrow (and if you decide to see the show without waiting for my word, don't sit in the mid-mezzanine!). In the meantime, I offer you this exciting glimpse at the eternal power struggle between turtle and cat. Guess which side I'm on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the Turtle and Cat Battle. Brings me back to the days when I'd arrive home to find Marvel in Wyley's terrarium...

~Buckshot