Thursday, September 13, 2007

Service unavailable - try analog

Sorry so quiet. I have a lot of little things going on: two writing gigs, one short-term and one long-term, that need my attention; a new season of RCIA starting up (know anybody who wants to be a Catholic? I know a great program...); lots of copy-editing work; and, of course, a wedding to plan. (We're just under 4 months away!) This week the fiance and I met with a florist, and next week we have our tasting, and my gals and I are planning a bridesmaid-dress excursion, and I need to think about invitations, and so on and so on. Plus, I haven't run into any celebrities or colorfully insane people on the streets or subways lately. And on top of everything else, I've been feeling a bit under the weather, and when that happens my blogging faculties are the first to go. Which is just as well; you don't want to listen to me whine anyway.

On the other hand: I had more traffic yesterday than any other day this month. That's no way to encourage me to post regularly! I'll be back with more later... probably...

P.S. Meanwhile, in other blogs: Sars saw The Brave One in spite of its risible title, and does not recommend it, but she made me laugh out loud by calling Jodie Foster "Mrs. Clenchyjaw McIntensewhisperpants." Hee.

No comments: