Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lipstick Jungle recap: episode 7

Did your celebration of Holy Thursday/Purim keep you from watching the season finale of Lipstick Jungle? My recap will tell you what you missed.
Nico invited Victory to the basketball-watching party, but not Wendy, because they're so totally not even talking, you guys. Victory seems to be trying to bring them back together, but I'm having a hard time listening to what she's saying because I'm so distracted by her...well, I guess you could call it a "blouse." But it seems like she has it on backward, because you can see way too much of her chest. I'm not talking cleavage here; I'm talking broad swaths of skin and bone. Like she's about to be prepped for an echocardiogram. It's about as far from "flattering" as you can possibly get.
Was Victory's ugly top the worst thing about this episode, or just the most memorable? Read the rest and see for yourself.

*Update: TWoP seems to have misplaced the full-length recap of episode 7! I let them know, but I can't promise they'll fix it.

No comments: