Thursday, October 11, 2007

Comedy last night

Where have I been? Recapping, and working on an RCIA presentation on Scripture and Tradition in the Church. Highbrow, lowbrow, I try to mix it up.

Speaking of recaps: You guys, last night's Private Practice made me laugh! Multiple times! In an appreciative way rather than in a derisive way! Audra, in particular, had one line that made the fiance and me both laugh hard, and reach for the remote so we could see it again. So I'm feeling better about this show. Still not feeling the Pete-Addison flirting/fighting, though. We'll have less of that, if you don't mind, show. Anyway, you'll hear about it all in my forthcoming recap, but for now you can check out the recaplet if you're dying to know how the many medical plots resolved themselves.

Did you know you can watch episodes of this and other ABC series online, free of charge (as long as you're willing to put up with a handful of ads)? I'm not getting paid to tell you this or anything, but I felt it was worth mentioning. I've been finding it very useful in checking my work. Of course, if you have a real job and can't get away with actually watching television shows at your desk, TWoP recaps are there for you. Lately I've been enjoying Wing Chun and Miss Alli's weecaps of The Office very much.

In wedding news (since you're dying to know), I've completed the design, printing, and purchasing phases of the wedding invitation process and am now moving on to the assembly part. There are other, more pressing concerns I should be focusing on, but as you know, I'd rather be gluing. The craftily inclined might care to know that Kate's Paperie is having a big ol' ribbon sale. Never thought I'd see the day when Kate's would save me money!

No comments: