Monday, October 29, 2007

Private Practice recap: episode 5

What happened at Oceanside Wellness Clinic this week? I'm so glad you asked...
Violet asks, "What did you mean the other day when you said you don't…do that?" Addison shrugs. "That I don't do that." She pours herself a glass of the dark green stuff she keeps in the fridge for when she wants to distract viewers like me with her oddly colored beverage. Violet is not prepared to accept Addy's claim at face value. "I don't do that," Addy says again, and Vi turns to Naomi: "I feel like she's speaking Czech. Or Mandarin." "I'm not a prude," Addison explains. "It's just…I'm from Connecticut." Ooh, "[to be] from Connecticut" is my new favorite euphemism for abstaining from masturbation! (Not that I had a previous favorite.)
Read all about it over at TWoP.

No comments: